‘A leader shapes and shares a vision which gives point to the work of others…it must stretch people’s imaginations but still be within the bounds of possibility’
– Charles Handy
Are you having to lead and manage a team or individuals, but unsure of the frameworks and approaches that can be used?
We will enhance your leadership and management skills and show you the tools you can use in order to develop your confidence to manage an engaged and motivated team.
Why choose leadership training?
Much of your business success will depend on the quality of the people who work with you and for you – your team. Leadership development training and Executive coaching helps people to raise their self awareness and develop better communication skills so they can motivate and inspire the people who follow them.
An essential skill for managers is to be able to lead a team effectively. Whether small or large, you can expect to influence the team morale and productivity by the way that you:
- Apply effective leadership skills
- Encourage efforts and build morale
- Implement training and development
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Recognise strengths and weaknesses
- Review performance
- Build the team
Finding the right development approach through executive coaching, leadership training or team coaching will enable the leader to recognise their skill, build on their weaknesses and manage to motivate, influence and lead others with confidence and competence
In order to develop the right training and development for each client, it is important to understand the purpose or objective of the learning –
Some key questions to consider before undertaking any development option:
- What do you expect to get out of the planned activity?
- What benefits will there be for the organisation
- What outcomes or results will be achieved?
- What improvements are expected?
- When do you expect to see improvements?
- How will they make a contribution to organisation performance?
Book your free 30 minute skype session with us to: maximise the impact of your workforce
The training has built my confidence completely! So interesting and Louise made it fun! I will be able to use this in my work ethic.
Manager, Care Home
Managing Performance Training – 14th May 2015